Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
 (I can always get the kids to eat this!)




Throw four boneless skinless chicken breasts in a crock pot with water three-fourths full and a little olive oil.
 Add chopped
Celery
Carrots
Onions (I use a whole onion for flavor)
Dried or Fresh Parsley
Add Chicken Base (I like L.B. Jamison brand) according to directions on package, (I do
it to taste, I put quite a bit in there even after the chicken is cooked if it isn't strong enough)
(I sprinkle some garlic salt in there too)
 Cook on low for at least four-five hours, then cut up chicken into cubes

 Noodles (I double this, we LOVE the noodles)
 Start with water, then mix in Bosch or Kitchenaid.
1/4 to 1/2 cup water (I use a 1/2 a cup,
2 cups flour
3 egg yolks
1 egg
2 tsp salt

Mix for 5-6 minutes
Flour board, (when I double it I cut the dough into two
equal parts) roll out thin, roll up loosely with lots of
flour, slice it, dry it for an hour and boil.

2 comments:

Arlene Heiner said...

Love that you posted your famous chicken noodle

Manish Batra said...

Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
Portable Toilet Seat

Keep Posting:)